Re: [Spridgets] video od dumb a&* driving his bugatti into marsh..

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] video od dumb a&* driving his bugatti into marsh..
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:39:57 -0500
According to Autoblog.com........

As we've already reported (stop tipping us on this!), yesterday a Texas man
lost control of his Bugatti Veyron
and ended up driving into the two-foot shallows of a nearby salt marsh.
The driver claimed a kamikaze pelican that flew too low was to blame
for the Veyron's bath. The Lufkin Daily News has now identified that driver as
Andy House, the owner of Performance Auto Sales in Lufkin.

Perhaps too coincidentally, the company restores wrecked exotics for
resale, which makes this whole situation seem like something akin to a
mortician offing his own family members to drum up business.
Unthinkable, for sure, and we hope it's not the case here as we'd hate
to discover later that this Veyron was sacrificed as a publicity stunt.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/