Re: [Spridgets] Veterans' Day

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Veterans' Day
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:42:32 -0500
Albeit a bit late, I too would like to extend my thanks to all that have
served
their countries around the world, both in peacetime duty and hazardous zones.
Fortunately times have changed since you guys and gals came home from Vietnam
and Korea.
My oldest son kinda surprised me last week when he said he had gone to my
neighbors and thanked him for serving in Vietnam.
Through family members that have served from WWII, Korea and Vietnam,
and the events that our Boy Scout troop does for and with the Veterans,
they have learned to appreciate the sacrifices that many have made for us
all.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/