[Spridgets] battery drain.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, spridgets <spridgets-aus@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] battery drain.
From: Andy Webster <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 23:38:51 -0800 (PST)

Greetings,

I was just installing a new battery in the sprite (mkIIa, +ve earth,
alternater fitted), and I noticed sparks as I connected the
terminals...indicating that current was flowing.

I went around to the cockpit to make sure all switches were off nothing was
turned on.
I noticed then that the IGNITION light was dimly illuminated. When I out the
key in and turned the ignition on, the light went out.

Can anyone shed some light on what may be occurring here?
No doubt it is the reason my battery was dead as the dodo when I went to go
for a drive on saturday.

cheers
Andy.

_____
Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7.
Enter now:
http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/