[Spridgets] Free parts gone

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Free parts gone
From: "Alan" <theshoe5@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:46:45 -0500
All I can say is HOLY CRAP!! I can't believe it, all the parts are gone! I was
in the basement looking for more stuff to put out and when I came up the pile
was gone! Craig's list is something.
 Some time ago I called a scrap guy to get an est. to haul away the stuff that
was in my shed. He wanted $250, I passed. Good thing I did. Anytime I needed
something hauled away I put it on Craig's list and it goes, as long as it's
free. I once asked $100 for some like new furniture and no go. Post it for
free though and people are lining up.
Alan
59 Sprite