Re: [Spridgets] Almost Stolen...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Almost Stolen...
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:00:14 -0800
Bummer Herb. Here you are trying to do the right thing by getting involved
at the state level, and some schnook dumps on you. Thanks for the warning.

I live in Corvallis; had a fellow that parked his SUV on the street five
years ago get half of his air monitoring electronics stolen. That is really
upsetting. They knew what they wanted as this was just across the street
from my bedroom window; I heard nothing and am a light sleeper.   ...bill