[Spridgets] Seam Sealer

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Seam Sealer
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 23:14:11 -0500
My local body guy sold me a tube of 3M Ultrapro  Sealant, which cures fairly
hard without much stretchiness, rather like Liquid Nails.  My Midget has
something that cured soft, sticks tenaciously, and is highly stretchy.  The
former is more like a glue that will not permit much movement.  The latter will
stretch pretty much indefinitely relative to any possible panel movement in a
car.  Any thoughts on the relative merits of these two types?

I also plan to order some brushable seam sealer.  What brand is preferred?

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
'60 Sprite kit
Long Island, NY