Re: [Spridgets] Seam Sealer

To: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Seam Sealer
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 06:13:27 -0500
Michael,
Personally I would think the flexible sealant would be better unless the car
is never going to be used. I don't understand why they would make a seam
sealant that would not remain flexible after curing. I posted that question
on my other forums to be sure.

see below:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

Lin