Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 31, Issue 64

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 31, Issue 64
From: "Bob Gardner" <rdgard@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:27:40 -0800
 There was an accident in San Diego where a Lexus went full throttle and hit
a cop and killed the cop and some others.  It turned out that it was a
rental and the previous renter told the little twit receptionist about that
happening to him and she did not mention it to any one.

What happened in this case was that the wrong floor mat was put into the car
and the gas pedal got jammed on the floor mat and went WOT.  I think this
where it all started.

Cheers,

Bob in San Diego

Message: 8