Re: [Spridgets] Cross One Off the Bucket List

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cross One Off the Bucket List
From: mike rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:18:24 -0800
 Sometimes its amazing what these little Italian beauties will go for.
I have a old FIAT that is worth a jaw dropping amount of money and I
often think its time to sell it because no way its worth that much.  No
I am not a rich white dude (to keep it on previous topics) its just that
I can't believe the car is worth that much.

 Oh well...nothing like walking out to the parking and seeing your FIAT
Dino spider to make you forget the bad day at work.  And then you start
the motor :)

        mike