Re: [Spridgets] Cross One Off the Bucket List

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cross One Off the Bucket List
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:09:03 -0700
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 5:57 PM, David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net> wrote:
I had a 131 2-door sedan. It turned out to be a very nice car so long
as I kept it out of the hand of FIAT mechanics. One of those
ham-handed neanderthals managed to cross thread a sparking plug on its
1000 mile check. Naturally, the FIAT dealer that found it wouldn't fix
it.

I had a Fiat 850 coupe that was well worth the $100 that I paid for it
back in the mid 70s. Especially because I sold it for a profit! My
wife had a 1981 Fiat Brava 4 door that was a great deal when we bought
it. In 4 years that she owned it, she put 16K on it. The drive train
was perfect but the brake MC was shot, the exhaust system needed to be
replaced, the seams on the seats were  split, the paint was peeling
off, the A/C quit, etc.
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye