[Spridgets] Who's running this show?

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Who's running this show?
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 12:00:58 -0500
I want to know who's running this show!

Five minutes ago, I was in the shop waiting for a parts delivery and the
harmless but noisy dog was in the yard.  I know the delivery guys don't like
dogs, but I went in to the bathroom anyway, thinking that it would be too much
of a coincidence for the delivery to arrive just at the wrong time.  It arrived
and left before I could get off the toilet and quiet the dog.

I am not a superstitious person, and certainly not religious, but this is just
too much.

Michael Rowe
With belt flapping down the stairs