Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 33, Issue 22

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 33, Issue 22
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 13:21:18 -0600
On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Sales at " Just Brits "
<sales@justbrits.com> wrote:
Some drivers just have that little extra touch that can account for
only 4 or 5 hundreds of a second per corner. It all adds up.

True, Bob. But bottom line is, SMOOTH IS FAST<G> !!

When I was running an A Stock 64 Corvette in Solo II, I lost 1st place
to a guy once by 8 one hundredths of a second! It kinda ruined my
whole day...
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye