Re: [Spridgets] Earthquake

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "'Spridgets List'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Earthquake
From: "Neil Anderson" <neilandcustom@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:44:08 -0600
I did, it woke me up.  There was kind of a loud noise that hit my building
(I live in an apartment above my shop).  I thought it was a wind gust, but
then the building did this little shake thing.  Whoa!  Strong wind, then I
realized it wasn't the wind.  My building is quite old and most of it is
made of brick, but I did have the thought whether there might be some
damage.  Everything seemed OK, the front of the building hadn't fallen off,
so I went back to sleep.

This type of building would have come down long ago if it was in California.

Neil