Re: [Spridgets] Earthquake

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Earthquake
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:50:22 -0600
<< hey, did any of you guys feel the earthquake in northern
IL last night? >>

Yep, freaked me out !!!

Had another one of my BAD "sleep habit nites" so
I was right here in rear of shop.  Left front [NE]
of building 'started' this "shake" and continued at
'lower' shake right back to right rear {SW] corner.
All preceded with one Hell of an "explosion" !!

I thought a really BAD accident out on 55th [ 1.5
blocks directly north] had happened or the there
had been a train wreck in town !!!!

Everything was 'calm' withing 3 -4 minutes and I
heard nothing on police scanner so forgot about it
until Ch. 5 gave explanation as lead story at 5:00AM.

Still strange <G> !!!

Like Neil, the front part of shop is in it's 80s with
rear in the 70s years old so come daylight, an
inspection 'tour' was conducted <G> !!  Nada, THANK
the Lord !!!   120' to SE, Cindy AND both dogs SLEPT
right through it and she didn't believe me until News
at 7:30AM told her <G> !!!

Me