[Spridgets] Brake / Clutch systems prelube of Seals

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Brake / Clutch systems prelube of Seals
From: upplanel@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:37:15 -0500
I am currently rebuilding the brake master cylinder, calipers, clutch master,
and slave cylinder on my 79 midget and would like to get the lists input on
the correct method to prelube the seals. Since brake fluid tends to pick up
moisture and I will not have the car on the road (total rebuild) for about a
year, how should I protect the seals and inner workings of the componets when
the systems will not be closed for awhile? Thanks...

Bill L.

71, 79 Midget