Re: [Spridgets] New Mini Pricing

To: "'Gary Callahan'" <gcallahan@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Mini Pricing
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:40:28 -0800
Generous Motors thinks that a quart every 800 miles is acceptable oil
consumption for a Cadillac (or any other Chevy) right off the showroom
floor. The 2009 Chevy van that I drove at work was on its 5th set of
brakes, had the interior wiring melt twice, the headlight wiring melt
twice, the Stabilitrak fail permanently, and the transmission need
replacement, all with less than 40,000. When the heater failed
permanently, the van disappeared - permanently.

Another took on fuel about 12 cents at a time, and the dealer kept
replacing fuel pumps. After the third fuel pump, it still took 45
minutes to an hour to fill the tank.

Yet another had the A/C fail permanently at 15.000.

All our vans use over a quart of oil per week, averaging out to a quart
every 500 miles.

Kate