Re: [Spridgets] keep blowin' fuses....whassup?

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] keep blowin' fuses....whassup?
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:08:04 -0800
If you download Wayback from http://www.archive.org/ , you can dowload the
whole Astley book from the internet archives.  Astley pulled his MGB
Electrical Systems book from his website a few years ago.  He used to have
it all for free on the web.  Download Wayback and go to:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050206214217/www.mgcars.org.uk/electrical/index.htmland
you have the entire book for free.  Besides you will find Wayback
useful
from time to time anyway.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite