Re: [Spridgets] keep blowin' fuses....whassup?

To: Ed Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>, <biffjones@verizon.net>, spridget list
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] keep blowin' fuses....whassup?
From: Bill Masquelier <billmasq@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 08:20:27 -0800
Ed
I always have and always will use common 20 amp fuses in my LBC's. There
should never be any reason to go higher since I barely trust the wiring at
THAT rate and they are very easy to find at stores.
BillM

> Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:56:55 -0800
> From: eap2140@yahoo.com
> To: biffjones@verizon.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] keep blowin' fuses....whassup?
>
> So does anyone know what the layout for fuses in a 1500 fusebox is?  The
biggest I've put in there is 20A.  According to this chart, it might be 25A.
Not real excited about burning up my wiring harness.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/