Re: [Spridgets] 1967 Morris Minor Truck FS locally to me

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1967 Morris Minor Truck FS locally to me
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:15:38 -0500
Brad,
It sure looks pretty solid. I know zero about these little trucks but I like
them & I would guess they are like our Spridgets but pick up version : )

Is the Conestoga cover the cover in the last photo and is that the current
owner when it was white?

Last question for all can we really make our little A series engines daily
drivers like this guy says? If so that's my goal.
http://www.brrta.org/brad

Lin