Re: [Spridgets] Fire Extinguishers

To: "Lee Fox" <lee.fox@sbcglobal.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fire Extinguishers
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 00:04:49 -0000
Can anyone provide a pointer to an independent comparison of this stuff?
The manufacturers claim it is good but so do snake oil makers.   Everything
read on other sites just repeats the advertising blurb.
However, more or less any liquid system beats a powder for carrying around
in a vehicle in my book.  Vehicle vibrations compact and solidify a powder,
they need constant attention.

Guy R Day