Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC - A Proposal: The Mechanical Car

To: "Tim Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>, "Spridgets List"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC - A Proposal: The Mechanical Car
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:20:49 -0500
I think I know this car.  It's my 1967 Austin A60 pickup.  It has a molded
rubber sheet floor mat -- no carpeting.  Also no radio, no cd player, no mp3
player, no heater, no air conditioning, no cruise, no power windows, no
power brakes, no auto-dimming rear view mirror, no navigation system,
actually, no nothing.  It has a four speed on the left side of the column,
no automatic trans.  It is RHD.

And I love driving it probably more than any of my other cars.  My wife
hates it.  That probably makes me like it just a tiny bit more.

LAD