Re: [Spridgets] Basic starting procedure for Spridget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Basic starting procedure for Spridget
From: DAVID GROPPER <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:30:57 -0700 (PDT)
Ed,

Su's do not have an accelerator pump or an enrichment pump.
Depressing the gas pedal a few times has no purpose...

When it does start, do you get a puff of black smoke out the tail pipe?
IMHO, if so, either the choke is too far out or the float levels are too high

I just *know* someone will correct me if I'm wrong ;-)

BTW who sputters?? You? or the car!

Dave G.