Re: [Spridgets] I wish I never

To: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I wish I never
From: dwoerpel@wi.net
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 22:48:08 -0500 (CDT)
Boys, boys, Frank...Chris,

We've all felt this way.  Hang in there.  Can you tell I haven't started
getting mine ready yet.  Not enough rain to wash away the salt on the
roads so I don't get it ready until after Easter.

Just walk away for a week...better for the blood pressure and the car(s).
If you think Sprites are a headache go work on Frankie's VW's!

To whom it may apply:  Happy Easter and Good Passover.  Etc., etc.

Dave W.

> I'll be right behind you.
>
> Chris

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html