[Spridgets] Heater Box Clips

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Heater Box Clips
From: Skip Jackson <jackson.skip@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
What color were the clips originally? I bead blasted and painted the box.
Short story long! I bot a heater unit on E-Bay for $55 including shipping
(luck or clean living).  The heat core holds pressure and the fan runs great.
But I'm not going to need heat as much as freah air. So I'm mounting the
heatbox w/o the core, extending some 3" alum. tubing w/ a right angle to
replace the motor. To that I contect a 3" to 4" adapter to attach to the 4"
hose inlet. If I'm lucky I hope to get some fresh air that is 10 or so drgrees
less the the air under the bonnet. Skip J.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums