Re: [Spridgets] Heater Box Clips

To: "Skip Jackson" <jackson.skip@yahoo.com>, "spridget"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Heater Box Clips
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 21:44:21 -0400
I believe the clips were zinc plated. But many just paint them silver.

If your fan motor and core are good then you should consider hooking them up.
Demisting the windscreen is a use you might encounter on a rainy day.
But the real value is in demonstrating to others what the original heater was
like.
It is suprizingly effective.

Some have said that the heater can help with engine cooling a little.
Not so sure about that.