[Spridgets] Inner bearing race tolerance in hub

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Inner bearing race tolerance in hub
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 23:16:15 -0600
Does anyone know what the specs are for a disk brake hub inner bearing
tolerance for the race to the hub. Is it supposed to be a tap in or
press fit? Is the hub shot if the race does not stay in place without
some convincing? I can't find any info other than how to remove the
inner race from the stub axle if it comes out of the hub during
disassembly... My manuals don't say anything about how tight the race
needs to be in place in the hub.

TIA,
--
Kent