[Spridgets] more speedometer fun!

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] more speedometer fun!
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 22:38:53 +0000 (UTC)
So i hit the cable with liberal amounts of graphite and reinstalled it and
snugged it back into its gauge. the speedo works fairly well at speeds under 30
but when the car is shifted into 3rd and DRIVEN.....i can do 110+ in 3rd gear!
somehow this doesn't seem correct (although if it was real would be lots o
fun!).
I pulled the cable out of the gauge and used my finger to see how it was
working and all seemed well. Any ideas as to what is the cause or how to fix?
This will be my 2nd speedo in 3 years.
thanks
ryan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html