Re: [Spridgets] Suspension bushes - little arm thing too long?!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Suspension bushes - little arm thing too long?!
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 21:42:06 -0500
<< Chris,
The bolt shown is not the standard part. Is that a hex socket head? I can't
tell from the pic, but if it is, then it has pulled into the bushing. I
would buy
the correct upper fulcrum bolts and lock nuts for reassembly and you may be
able to reuse the poly bushings. >>

RATS John -:), ya beat me to it as I HAD to go have home-made from
scratch paste dinner including home-made from scratch
red meat sauce and it was FANTASTIC !!!!

Chris, "IF" that is the exact same bolt you removed from the
'worn-out' bushes/set-up you HAD to have [possibly] changed
flat washers ?!?!?  Or left "some" out of re-assembly ??

There is just NO way that "assembly is the reversal of......" -:)!!

Want the correct one ??  er, or TWO [2] ???

Ed

PS:  Ooops, just as an after-thought was there some sort of
........."spacer" in the original [meaning what you took apart]
........."assembly"??

Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
..For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums