Re: [Spridgets] Another British Engine

To: Guy R Day <grday@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another British Engine
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 14:26:02 -0700
Guy,
     You are so lucky to him still around.  We are losing many of his
generation every day now.  My dad is gone, but he was a toolmaker for Texas
Instruments for over 30 years working in exotic metals.  He was the go to
guy for his trade within the company.  They looked to him for training the
newer employees.  He hand tooled metal parts for the Apollo moon rockets.
Very soft spoken intelligent man that served in the Navy during WWII.  I
really miss him.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2