[Spridgets] Square Body New Carpet Set For Sale

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Square Body New Carpet Set For Sale
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:17:34 -0500
I have a new black carpet set that I am not going to use.  I ordered it new
last winter and have decided to go another direction.  It is made by
Carrelli in the UK.  I will sell it to the first list member that wants it
for $100 + $20 shipping.  Contact me off list if you are interested.  Got to
get some stuff out of the garage and thought I would try it here before
eBay.

Mark
Nashville

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html