Re: [Spridgets] Rossi

To: "Kirk Hargreaves" <khargreaves2@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rossi
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:59:17 -0500
Kirk, you might not want to make such public admissions.  Having a silencer
makes it a Title 2 weapon.  You need to get licensed and buy a $200 tax
stamp just like with a fully automatic weapon.  You can't even let anybody
else shoot it without them getting a tax stamp, too.  I'm not sure, but I
think there is something else involved in order to manufacture one, too.
(It's been a looong time since I was involved in this stuff.)

They aren't legal at all in CA.

ATF likes to kick butt if you don't follow their rules.  Big fines and jail
time, as I recall.

Shhhh!

LAD