Re: [Spridgets] Rossi

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rossi
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:11:11 -0500
Close, derf, but not exactly right.  It is a "Title 2" weapon.  "Class 3"
refers to the dealer.

The law reads that you must have a tax stamp to "possess" a Title 2 weapon.
It is a pretty valid argument that, if you are holding it and shooting it,
you are "possessing" it.  If you have a bag of dope in your pocket and the
owner of that dope is standing next to you, you can still be charged with
"possessing" the dope.  Trust me on this.  At $250,000 and 10 years, I don't
think I would be splitting too many hairs with these guys.  They can
seriously f___ with you if they want to.  And they get paid to do that.

All this being said, I can't imagine what kind of law-abiding citizen
"needs" to have a silencer.  It seems to me that they should be illegal
everywhere.  And save your BS 2nd amendment arguments, it doesn't apply.

LAD