[Spridgets] NOLBC - Miata question

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] NOLBC - Miata question
From: J Foster <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:55:02 -0500
SWMBO has spotted a '99 Miata she's interested in (she won't drive the
73 Midget for whatever reason).  I only got a quick 2 minute
walkaround and peek inside during lunch but will probably take it out
for a quick spin and closer inspection later tomorrow.

This one has the hardtop, leather interior, and only 55k miles.

Radio display is broken (cracked LCD), and both rockers appears quite
rough just behind the door where there's a seam.  I can't tell if it's
been worked on poorly, or if the factory just didn't do a great job
seeing as it gets the crinkle finish there anyway to resist road rash.

Any particular troublesome areas to watch out for on the '99?  And can
any of you comment OFF LIST on the rocker panel concern?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums