[Spridgets] Milwaukee Craigslist Sprite

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Milwaukee Craigslist Sprite
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:57:35 -0500
OK, get this...I had to look since its in my area.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/1855593646.html

It has California black plates and title.  The rest is worse than the
photos.  When I got there the owner was trying to get into the car through
the rear soft top quarter window and a pry bar.  Yeah he put his hand
through it.

Watching him and trying to stop him at times, I realize the top isn't
latched on the windshield.  Pull the top open, unlock the door and open it
and watch it sag  a few inches.  Yay.  Creative uses of Bondo.  I bounced a
corner and heard a metallic crunch.

I pop the hood and there is a serious nest of some varmint  and he proceeds
to yank it out by hand (note to self, don't shake hands with him)  Comments
he has not had that open for 20 some years.

Then he tells me he parked it because the engine needs rings and a clutch.
Parts are hard to find because they aren't there to begin with.

He's firm on the price. NFI, etc.
My loss your gain...:)

Chris

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html