Re: [Spridgets] Computer Question, No LBC...

To: cosmicmag1380@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Computer Question, No LBC...
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 12:44:38 EDT
The Hard drive LED is probably because it's mis-wired on the board.  I
usually find while the instructions are clear which is + and - nothing  else.
Trial and error works for me.

Sometimes when changing a mother board you need to install new drivers that
 are on the disc that came with the board.

Hope this works for you - I'll be posting my own motherboard questions when
 I get time!

Weslake-Monza 1330