Re: [Spridgets] Computer Question, No LBC...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Computer Question, No LBC...
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 14:50:31 -0400
Thanks to all who replied with suggestions, even Jim who said to chuck
it in the dumpster because it is the spawn of the devil!

Turned out that I had the CD-ROM and DVD-RW on the wrong channel.
Changed that and all is good in cyberspace once again.

I really did not want to buy a new computer as I have 3 presently. Two
have Win XP and one with Vista. All the new one have Win 7 and all my
software would not work on that... Plus my extra hard drives are the
old sytle and won't plug into a new computer without adapters!

Now to start over again and build another out of all the spare parts
that I seem to have collected.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye