Re: [Spridgets] Speaking of Harley Davidsons

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Speaking of Harley Davidsons
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:41:11 -0500
Hmmm.....   You better get some leather chaps and a dew rag to wear while
you are using that lawn mower......   Otherwise the *brothers* will
terminate you with a nail gun.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>wrote:

> On 8/10/2010 2:15 PM, Ron Soave wrote:
>
>  I have a tattoo of a guy on a Honda wearing a Harley shirt.
>>

> I have a Honda Motorcycle, well it's going to be Ron's Honda.
> Shall we get Honda tattoos?
> I have a Sprite and I have a least a dozen Sprite tee shirts but no Honda
> tee shirt.
> Hell, I even have a Honda lawn mower but no shirt to go with it.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ
>
> You restored it better than new
> So why don't you drive it?

Cheers!!
Jim
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."
        John Adams
        US diplomat & politician (1735 - 1826)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75