Re: [Spridgets] Megapixels digital cameras, phones and NO LBC

To: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Megapixels digital cameras, phones and NO LBC
From: andrewpayne@intrex.net
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 22:26:05 +0000
As an alternate suggestion, embrace the OM-4!
This and the T or Ti are brilliant pieces of kit. (is that proper?) I loved the
many OM-1 bodies I've owned. I have always lusted for an OM-4T or Ti. I don't
know how VAT would affect the pricing, but www.keh.com has several bodies at
good pricing.  They ship overseas regularly to Leica clients. Any condition BGN
or better should be reliable.  When I worked in a camera shop, we frequently
sold our esoterica to KEH. We also sourced items from them with good results.
They are a bit more than ebay, but you can buy a bargain condition camera and
have faith that it will work.  It may be worth looking into, as pricing seems
good even in dollars. I think there was a silver OM-4T in bargain condition for
$109.
Andrew