Re: [Spridgets] was: Route to Nova Scotia now: Cayman rays

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] was: Route to Nova Scotia now: Cayman rays
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:27:43 -0700
Same here Brad. Although some of our group did kiss a ray. I have it video.
http://www.herbytoys.com/Vaca_Images/Cruise2004/Cayman_StingrayB.jpg

Yes, I look apprehensive but the lady on the far left of the pic was
absolutely terrified.

Feeding them was interesting too.

Herby
62 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy)
00 Dakota R/T (the DD toy)
63 MKII Sprite (Sold!!)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com

I have a photo of me holding a Cayman Ray, but I didn't know it well enough
to kiss it

> I'll defer to Geoff, who is from around there; but I believe it is dead.
> When I went to the Cayman Islands though, they had a custom of kissing a
> stingray.( google "cayman kissing stingray" and some youtube videos will
be
> found. )
>
> Robert

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html