Re: [Spridgets] Hot stick in slow traffic

To: <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hot stick in slow traffic
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:30:51 -0700
Since you have a 1275 in a 1500 chassis, where did you run the exhaust?
Are you sure you're not getting exhaust heat up through the propshaft
access hole and heating up the gear lever?

Gearbox would probably create more heat while at speed than in stop and
go traffic, I would think. Maybe heat soak after the freeway run?

Just some thoughts.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/