Re: [Spridgets] A New Five Speed Kit (part 1)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A New Five Speed Kit (part 1)
From: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 20:47:04 -0700
For anyone who would like to do this in the "tried and true" fashion
of the Morriservice kit, I can provide you with some or all or the
components. The quality is as good or better than than what you have
seen before.

I will do the flywheel mods for the Datsun clutch too if you want to
send your flywheel to me. I can have a new ring gear installed as well
if needed.

I can also supply a quality clutch kit, gear reduction starter,  a
rear seal kit at 20% off the "usual supplier" price and any of the
other bits you will need to complete it.

Contact me off list if you are interested.

Gerard

On Sep 2, 2010, at 7:41 PM, spridgets-request@autox.team.net wrote:

> Message: 15
> Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 22:41:23 -0400
> From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
> Subject: [Spridgets] A New Five Speed Kit (part 1)
> To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
>
> Bill Masquelier has come up with a Datsun 5 speed adapter kit.
> And I have taken HIS design and changed it but you can have it HIS
> way,
> or MINE.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75