[Spridgets] Targa Time!

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Targa Time!
From: Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 23:30:19 -0500
Thanks to all who responded with great route suggestions to
Newfoundland.  They ranged from very detailed (from folks actually
having driven the route) to my favorite, "take a boat!"  Love it.
The best communication we'll have is Ron's supercomputer phone so I'm
temporarily disabling reception of List chatter.  We'll try to send some
updates along the way.  Ron and Jeff don't come out until next Friday so
you can harass them in the meantime. ;-)  OK, 0-dark-thirty is coming
soon and depart at 0800 so y'all take care, hear?

Dave W.

"Stude-ria Targa"  aka: Who Goosed the Moose?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums