Re: [Spridgets] Steering Wheel

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Steering Wheel
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 23:11:49 +0000
With or without a spinner?

( I actually saw a spiinner in Walmart the other day!!!  Even more amazing was
that I was in a Walmart!  :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

<khargreaves2@gmail.com>wrote:

> > Even though I am back with this 13" wheel that I had mentioned as having
> > partial area of compromised splines. . taking my chances driving my car
> > around town with it. . I need to replace it (obviously).
> >
> > Any ideas where I can buy a decent 13" steering wheel that is sized for
the
> > splines on a Bugeye?
> >
> > I am not interested in spending the kind of money necessary for a name
> > wheel
> > such as a Motilita (spelling) etc. . . just something that is functional.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> > Kirk
> > 127559

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html