[Spridgets] Midget 1500 - Sun visor anchor

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Midget 1500 - Sun visor anchor
From: Don Herrick <dbherrick@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:41:37 -0700
I have a '98 Midget.  On restoriation I replaced the rubber sun visor
anchors (Moss # 233-930), but the new ones started failing almost
immediately.  They don't hold the sun visor well and the visor drops down
when I close the door.  These anchors are made out of rubber and weaken
quickly.  I imagine that some kind of metal clip mechanism would work much
better.

So, is there knowledge on the list for a better replacement?  Or must I
continue with the safety pin, paper clip or clothes pin method to keep my
visors in place?

Don

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75