[Spridgets] I need a favour from a UK spridgeteer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] I need a favour from a UK spridgeteer
From: Andy Webster <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 20:35:58 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings to all, but particularly those in the UK.

I have found an item on ebay that I require for a modification project. (a
late model mini crankshaft pulley). Near to impossible to get 2nd hand over
here.

Seller does not want to send overseas, so I am after someone in the UK to be a
postal relay for me. (I am in Australia)

Naturally at no cost to yourself, other than the excercise, for which I am
happy to shout you a 6 pack of your choice.

Please mail me if you can help. preferably really soon as the auction ends
tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

Andy Webster
Gold Coast, Australia