Re: [Spridgets] I need a favour from a UK spridgeteer

To: a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I need a favour from a UK spridgeteer
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 05:22:45 EDT
I guess this has something for crank triggered ignition?  You can get  a
brand new MED crank damper that does that for about #140.

I'll volunteer for this unless someone is so geographically near the part
they could collect it and save double postage.  You realise surface mail
will take months and small packet air mail will not be cheap.  I do have  some
spare crank dampers myself including the later Marina/Ital damper that has
the metal thing on the back of it.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330