[Spridgets] Sumitomo HTR 200

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Sumitomo HTR 200
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:15:12 -0700
Has the quality changed recently? After about eight years, I was about to
buy a new set, but then I saw some reviews:

> These tires are crap and almost had me killed. Brand new tires and only 2000
> miles on it so far. One of them just blew up
>
> Garbage. I was disappointed immediately
>
> Worn almost down to tread bars in less than 20,000 miles, then carcass split
> transversely by impact with a rock on gravel road.

There were more similar reviews. I love the HTR 200's that I have on there
now, but the tread's starting to look like my hair.
Anybody have recent experience? Have they moved production to China?
BZ

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive