[Spridgets] Horrible F. engine hoist

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Horrible F. engine hoist
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:23:12 -0500
I have one of the Harbor Freight engine cranes, too.  I just finished a clutch
job on my Midget using it.
I ran into the same problem - the frame legs hit the A-arms on my Midget when
I tried to roll the crane udner the car (or more precisely, when I tried to
roll the car over the frame legs).  I solved the problem by taking the wheels
off the hoist.  Because of the way it's constructed, I did have to put boards
under the legs to level things up.  But it worked just fine.

-Mike Eldred
Wilmington, VT