[Spridgets] Parking lot woes...

To: "Club, Philly" <Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Parking lot woes...
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 01:37:55 +0000 (UTC)
So I was running some errands this afternoon in the midget. Stopped off at
staples, I am in their 2 minutes or less when over the PA "will the driver of
an MG midget please come to the front" CRAP!
so some dumb A$$ in a pick up rather than backing out of the space and then
turning tries to do it all and whacks the rear driver side quarter panel after
smacking my mirror into the open window. Its not that bad but i have a hand
size dent and gouges the length of the panel down to the metal. I know i needed
some rust bubble repair at the bottom of the panel so now i am confliced get
the scratches and dents fixed by the guys insurance company and then get the
metal work done and then have it all resprayed or just ask the guy for money to
cover the respray and find a good local shop that will do a good job on the
metal work?

advice?
recomendations?
thanks