Re: [Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - yada

To: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - yada
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:40:42 -0800
You know, they have the signs at Disneyland that say "You must be this tall
to go on this ride".
You would think that after two hours in the office they would be able to
figure out that their tube is too small for my shoulders.
They are sending me off to their other office tomorrow.
The world is full of them.

RickB